Questions often arise in practice about the scope of rules and the interpretation of provisions, and whether this is in compliance with the directives. Parties who do not comply with the regulations may be faced with far-reaching (financial) consequences.
Nysingh’s European Law team consists of leading experts with extensive experience in the field of European law. We have an established overview and closely follow all new European developments. It’s our pleasure to provide you with a bundle of knowledge.
European law specialists
Nysingh’s European Law specialists assist governments, businesses, healthcare institutions and industry associations. We help our clients in a clear and pragmatic way, to make strategic choices, to react quickly in specific cases and to come up with practical solutions. We also have a great deal of experience in proceedings on EU legislation, both before national courts and the Court of Justice of the EU.
In cross-border cases we can call on legal specialists from various countries through our international partnership, TAG-Law.
We’re always happy to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about:
- European competition law
- European procurement law
- Investigations and raids by European supervisors
- European food law
- State aid law
- Import and export rules
- Free movement of services and persons
- The right of establishment
- European Structural Funds (ESF and ERDF)
- Product and packaging requirements (such as CE marking, veterinary and phytosanitary requirements and safety criteria)
- Cross-border waste and environmental issues