Michel Korterink completed his Civil Law master’s degree, with an emphasis on Intellectual Property Law, at Leiden University in 2016. His master’s thesis was about the doctrine of slavish imitation in combination with copyright law and design law.
During his studies, Michel did various traineeships at prominent law firms in the field of Intellectual Property Law. He also completed an exchange programme at Uppsala University in Sweden, focusing on European Law.
Since December 2018, Michel has been working at the Intellectual Property section of Nysingh. Before that, he worked as a legal consultant for two years. Michel mainly assists companies and authorities.
- Leiden University, Universiteit Leiden, bachelor of law & business sciences
- Uppsala University, exchange program
- Leiden University , master civiel law
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Advertising Law Association (Vereniging voor Reclamerecht – VvRr)